Historic Charm for Your Special Event
The DCA Meadowlands is a 15,000 square foot Regency-style estate on eight acres of land.
Property features include:
- Air-conditioned Garden Wing accommodating 150 seated guests, with commercial kitchen
- Enclosed historic formal garden with graceful fountain and colorful borders
- Light-filled dining room with handpainted murals and adjacent auxiliary kitchen
- Lillian Gade boardroom with space for 24 attendees in comfortable chairs
- Several other beautifully-decorated room options for smaller gatherings or meetings
- Bridal suite for wedding parties
- View of the formal garden from all rooms
- Newly-renovated bathrooms
- Secret Garden for smaller events or photos
- Four acre bird sanctuary with easy walking trails for an afternoon stroll
Clients have a choice of caterer; a list of preferred caterers is available upon request. Catered events include the use of DCA-owned tables, chairs, china, flatware and coffee urns (inventory details are available). Only one event is held each day when the entire house is rented.
For further information or a tour of the estate, please contact Laura Boulton, our Catered Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-655-9050 extension 12.